As we all know with the NBA, what goes down must get a nice draft pick...or something like that. I was never good with cliches.
Here is my take on the possible draft picks for the Lakers if they get lucky:
- TJ Warren – Plays good defense at the 3 or 4 and can score.
- Jabari Parker – An athletic small forward who can also put of numbers.
- Andrew Wiggins – Another great shooter that can play the 2 or 3 spot.
- Joel Embiid – Defensive monster that can be the next (pre-Laker) Dwight Howard.
- Marcus Smart – A solid point guard that any team could use.
- Dante Exum – A potential point guard like Lillard?
- Gary Harris - A legit shooting guard with plenty of potential.
What do you think? Do the Lakers have a pretty good shot at getting one of these top picks?