Will Mitch look to trade for a stronger point guard to better compliment his team or will he just pick up Session's $4.5 million option and hope for the best?
I think the main consensus for Laker fans is that the Lakers look to fill the point guard position rather than bulking up the frontcourt.
Here is a list of all available point guards that will either be restricted/unrestricted free agents or have options in the off season (bullets for top 15):
- Deron Williams, Brooklyn Nets - Player Option $17.8 million
- From the past two off seasons Brooks has been favored by many Laker fans
- L.A. Times has chosen five point guards that the Lakers should look out for, among them is the 18-year veteran Kidd
- Even with the successful Achilles tendon surgery, is Billups injury prone now?
- YardBarker.com had entertained the thought of trading DJ to the Lakers just two days before the season started
- Terry hates the Lakers so he'll never be one (personal opinion)
- Providing the fact that Hill grew up in Indiana and loves it there, he will most likely stay a Pacer
- Ain't going to happen. Farmar was already a Laker and he's not looking back. Now as for Lamar? That's a different story
- Two off season's ago perhaps but certainly not now